Close to life
The Höfe Trail idea was developed by the local people: a hiking trail close to the valley bottom from farm to
farm. It connects the municipalities of Kartitsch, Obertilliach and Untertilliach in the Tyrolean Gailtal
and Lesachtal valley. Agriculture moved to the centre of attention. The framework for this was created by
the Interreg-V-A-Italy Austria project FUTOURIST, an initiative of the Tyrolean Environmental Ombudsman.
Bookable long-distance hiking tours on the Höfe Trail Osttirol
For the first time you can combine your long-distance hiking tour with service and comfort. Plan and book your unforgettable experience
along the Höfe Trail Osttirol and enjoy the professional services.
– Official Höfe Trail information and booking centre
– Top advice from experienced and competent staff
– Unique individual travel planning and booking with the online travel planner
–Outstanding services such as luggage transport and shuttle services
– Attractive and surprising trail offers
– Online chat and trail hotline: every day from 8am to 8pm
Höfe Trail information and booking centre
Tel.: +43 4782/ 93093